Welcome to Your Bilingual Hearing & Audiology Clinic in Orléans
Echo Audiology is your locally owned and operated bilingual hearing clinic in Orléans dedicated to providing you with patient-focused healthcare for all of your ear and hearing needs. Once we have discussed your concerns with you, we work with advanced technological tools that help us assess your hearing with high accuracy, so we can plan treatment or recommend the best solutions to maximize your hearing potential. We pride ourselves in great ongoing clinical service and are always ready to answer any questions you may have about your hearing health.
Visit our modern clinic!
Your Orléans Audiology Clinic is Here to Help
There have been many advances in audiology technology to improve your hearing if you experience difficulties. Some of the most common symptoms of hearing loss that our patients have noticed include:
- Requiring the volume to be increased on the television or when listening to music
- Misunderstanding people or asking them to repeat during conversations
- Friends and family members noticing there is a problem with your hearing
- Experiencing difficulties hearing conversations when there is background noise
- Feeling like people are mumbling, unless you are looking directly at them
- Experiencing difficulties hearing quieter noises like vehicle blinkers, birdsong or even telephone sounds
By no means is this an exhaustive list, but if you have experienced any of these issues with your hearing or have noticed it in people around you, Echo Audiology Clinic in Orléans can help.
We Make Hearing Health Fun!
Book an Appointment for Two
Who says hearing tests can’t be fun? Book an appointment for two and bring a friend or significant other with you to your appointment! We can provide a hearing test for both of you! As the saying goes, two heads are better than one, especially when it comes to retaining information about your health! Feel free to book this type of appointment if you already have hearing aids as well! We provide all services related to hearing aids and pride ourselves on our thorough verification processes and counselling. You prefer coming by yourself? No stress! We are happy to counsel you one-on-one. We aim to make your experience a great one, no matter what type of appointment you book with us!
Learn more about…
373 Vantage Drive, Unit 1, Orléans, ON, K4A 3W2
M 9-6 T 9-6 W 9-5
Th 9-5 F 9-1