Why Choose Echo Audiology as your Orléans Hearing Health Provider?
Let us take care of your hearing health!
Why Choose a Registered Audiologist?
Echo Audiology is owned by a Registered Audiologist. This means that the owner and clinician in this clinic is registered under CASLPO (College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario). CASLPO regulates its Professionals and their activities in the interest of the public. This means that at Echo Audiology, you will receive quality professional and ethical care, which follows strict guidelines regarding standards of care, quality of health care, accountability for the Audiologist, informed consumers and protection from any risk of harm.
By choosing Echo Audiology, you are choosing an experienced health care provider that has your best interest at heart.
At Echo Audiology, We Understand How Important Hearing Health is to Your Well-Being
Based on our clinical experience, we believe that your success is highly dependant on your choice of clinic, the services they provide; and even more so on your choice of Audiologist.
Hearing, hearing loss, hearing aids and the perception of your hearing are all things that can continuously change. For this reason, it is very important for you to have an ongoing relationship with your Audiologist. This way, your Audiologist can monitor your progress, troubleshoot your concerns and provide you with the most appropriate solutions and counselling.
- Our staff is fully bilingual in French and English
- We listen to your concerns and offer patient-centered care
- You do not need a medical referral to see us, but we do accept them
- We offer hearing assessments for all reasons, including medical
- We appropriately refer to physicians and various health professionals, so we can provide you with a more holistic approach to your hearing health
- We offer ongoing follow-up appointments to help maintain your hearing health
- We use state-of-the-art equipment to obtain in-depth measurements of your hearing abilities and hearing aid performance
- We use many counselling tools to help you better understand your results
- All our services are also available for patients who have purchased their hearing aids elsewhere
373 Vantage Drive, Unit 1, Orléans, ON, K4A 3W2
M 9-6 T 9-6 W 9-5
Th 9-5 F 9-1